This individual will be a critical member of the Corporate Services team, supporting the Procure-to-Pay (P2P) Help Desk, and providing the functional administration of the P2P systems for multiple regions (mainly the Americas with backup for EMEA and APAC). Responsibilities:
Education & Requirements:
- 60% Act as a primary contact for support of P2P systems, mainly Coupa, to include end-user support and problem resolution.
- 20% Assist Manager with special projects as needed
- 20% Coupa System Administration activities
Key Skills, Abilities, and Competencies
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, with concentration in business, or information systems administration
- Experience utilizing/supporting Coupa strongly preferred
- Technology support related background as part of education; or, as part of the professional business experience mandatory
- Advanced skills in issue resolution and trouble shouting required
- Sufficient practice in English to be able to work with global teams
Complexity and Problem Solving:
- Provide direct end user support (Help Desk)
- Lead/own the resolution of P2P system issues brought by end users by
- Analyzing and fully understanding the issue,
- Correcting the system rules if it is a functional breakdown,
- Involving the right IT or cross-functional resources to drive resolution if outside of your control.
- Create documentation for any system issues / system enhancements and follow the implemented change management process
- Conduct system trainings for new employees
- Provide/enhance user manuals; review current guides and trouble-shooting documents and amend as needed.
- Assist in the development of SOP's related to the role as required
- Assist in accomplishing system implementations / upgrades
- Act as liaison with end-users and technical support teams
- Assist within a project as team member as needed
Internal and External Contacts:
- Strong communication and i nterpersonal skills necessary daily interaction with the business at all levels across the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work Independently and manage conflicting demands and appropriately prioritize work for both themselves and their staff.
- Ability to solve problems and think creatively - capacity to provi de pragmatic solutions and have the drive and leadership to implement I deas through to a successful conclusion.
- Demonstrate a strong customer service focus - have a good understanding of customer needs and show a desire to meet/exceed expectations.
- Ability to achieve results through Influence and persuasion.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to handle change effectively and deal with ambiguity.
- Strong Analytical Skills
Other Job Requirements:
- All of PA based Corporate Services
- All internal colleagues involved in procuring and paying for goods and services at Shire
- Internal business users related to the R2P process
- External vendors
- Others as arising from ad hoc tasks assigned
Travel 10% - possible in support of projects
A little about us:
At Shire, we help people with rare diseases and specialized conditions live their lives to the fullest.