Location: Wolfeboro, New Hampshire
Posted: December 20, 2016
Reference ID: 1230874958
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for an organized Research Assistant in Wolfeboro, NH. This is for a long term opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Research Assistant you will perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers. The ideal candidate is able to multi-task and has exceptional time management skills. If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like to find out more about the position, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Research Assistant job include:
- Collecting information for accounts receivable to insure accurate invoicing
- Prepare files for owner¿s daily consultations to include:
*Research client's history to familiarize owner with client prior to their consultation
*Check for conflicts of interest
- Coordinate with the owner and the travel department to insure daily flights and hotel arrangements are correct and complete. Hire car services and update itineraries for daily meetings held nationwide 6-7 days a week
- Maintain and update client database of 9,000 for two annual mass mailings insuring accurate records are maintained
- Maintain for the owner a daily/monthly calendar/itinerary to provide information about company name, client info, location of meeting, phone numbers of all parties, flight info, hotel, limo info and pick up times for the owner
- Review, edit, reformat, scan, email, file and attach daily reports
- Schedule consultations as needed
- Answer telephones and emails as needed
- Open, stamp and sort incoming/outgoing correspondence including faxes and emails
- Maintain office inventory
- Copy and file all returned folders following each consultation
- Be available by telephone or text after hours and on weekends for urgent matters since owner works 7 days a week and after hours
- Needs to be extremely comfortable on the computer including having excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Dropbox and Adobe Acrobat is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Must have at least three years¿ prior experience in a similar role
- Must be available for calls and additional tasks after hours and during the weekends
- Must be proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
The Research Assistant will be paid $16.00 per hour with plenty of overtime. Hours are Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm with the Research Assistant needing to be available for afterhours calls and work during the weekends and after 5:00 pm. Some work can be completed remotely.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Research Assistant job in Wolfboro, NH or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled