L2 is looking to hire outstanding Associate-level Researchers to join the research practices within several of our Industry-focused teams. Associates will lead analysis efforts around digital strategy and site optimization for global brands in a high-profile Digital IQ® research study.
Responsibilities include synthesis and application of quantitative and qualitative data around brands' efforts across Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, Site Platform, E-commerce and Digital Marketing. The RA will interface with research leads and client strategists within their team, and other members of the team including data scientists, technologists, product managers, and executive-level staff.
The RA position offers extensive exposure to digital marketing and a range of iconic consumer brands, across retail, fashion, luxury, beauty, personal care, home care, and food/beverage.
We are looking for Research Associates for the following teams (all based in New York City):
- Manage data collection and analysis efforts around digital strategy and site optimization for brands in a high-profile Digital IQ research study
- Execute the collection and synthesis of quantitative and qualitative data around brands' efforts across Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, Site Platform, E-commerce and Digital Marketing
- Support the creation of Deep Dive & other client delivery development, owning sections of decks
- Support the creation of Digital IQ & Intelligence Reports
- Develop writing skills, ability to identify and construct case
Skills & Experiences:
- Excellent presentation, writing, and communication skills (including PowerPoint) with extreme attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills (proficient in Excel)—able to distill data to actionable insights in a coherent narrative
- Highly disciplined with self-starter mentality; experience in startups and small organizations a plus
- Strong academic background: Bachelor's from a top-tier university, with a major/concentration in economics, finance, marketing, business, or humanities; 3.5 GPA minimum
- Ability to thrive and grow in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment
- Looking for individuals with experience in, but not limited to the following: Writing, Presenting, Market research, Analytics, Statistical data, Qualitative research, Strategy, Data analysis, Research, Customer insight, Social media, Advertising research, Competitive analysis, Quantitative research, Digital strategy, Digital marketing, Ad Tech, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Analytical —understands the quantitative process for research and analysis and is passionate about the examination of how data in digital is disrupting marketing
- Strong Communicator —the key is in distilling data down to understandable and consumable bites, using the data to craft a narrative in speech, writing, or analysis
- Entrepreneurial —L2 is moving quickly much like the industry we cover. Must be comfortable with constant change
- Innovative —We are constantly looking to make L2 better and more successful and need people who are always seeking to find the new and better way
- Quick Learner —Things move quickly at L2 and we want folks who can keep up and drive our success
- A doer —Must be someone who executes on plans, someone who can multitask, someone who takes pride in high-level results, and above all else, someone who can get things done
Job ID 00015313
A little about us:
What makes Gartner a great place to work? Great people. Smart, curious and driven toward success, they thrive on new ideas and collaboration. Top talent is why we are the world’s leading research and advisory company. If you’re looking for a great community, a rewarding career and a chance to make a difference, you’ve come to the right place.