Responsible for understanding and implementing research data warehousing processes within the client organization. Work closely with LOB leaders and Operations team to achieve business objectives specific to DFG.
- Understand various bank products and systems
- Engineer new reporting processes by using Microsoft PowerPivot (Business Intelligence Tool), SQL, and VBA (language to write macros in MS Excel).
- Play a key role in DFG product developments by gathering requirements from various quarters
- Act as a liaison between Research Operations and various technology teams
- Test applications during development and provide feedback
- Participate in application maintenance and related activities
- Manage a database (Reference Data Repository) of research data like personnel information, stock statistics, and all other metadata values required by the automated feeds
- Master various applications such as Distribution Engine, Reference Data Repository, NextGen, COMPASS, etc.