Create a body of must-have research for CIO’s in the area of Risk, Key Performance Indicators and Business Value. This individual will be charged with creating and contributing to Gartner’s knowledge on Risk Management and optimizing business performance (and business outcomes) from perspective of the CIO. The candidate should have knowledge and experience in the following areas:
· Measuring and communication Business Performance (and the impact of IT on business performance)
· Metrics and Key Performance Indicators Enterprise and operation risk programs
· Large Enterprise cybersecurity and digital risk programs
· Board reporting for risk and security
· Leadership issues related to risk
· Measuring risk culture
· Managing chance related to risk-based approaches
Successful candidate will have very strong financial and quantitative analytical skills. The successful candidate will have strong writing and presentation skills as well as a strong aptitude to work in a highly collaborative environment. MBA preferred.
Job ID 00014694
A little about us:
What makes Gartner a great place to work? Great people. Smart, curious and driven toward success, they thrive on new ideas and collaboration. Top talent is why we are the world’s leading research and advisory company. If you’re looking for a great community, a rewarding career and a chance to make a difference, you’ve come to the right place.