Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
Reporting to the Executive Director, R&D Immuno-Oncology, the Research Investigator will be responsible for performing innovative translational research supporting our robust immunology and immuno-oncology portfolio. Main responsibilities
· Design and conduct molecular and cell based assays to dissect the molecular pathology of disease and assist in the development of human target engagement and pharmacodynamic assays.
· Participate in laboratory work aimed at generating data to support hypotheses for patient stratification.
· Indicate disease selection across autoimmune diseases and cancers for clinical and preclinical drug development candidates.
· Execute human immunological assays and datasets including flow cytometry, genomics and functional assays.
· Prepare validation protocols, validation reports and Standard Operating Procedures.
· Establish internal and external collaborations, participate in strategic discussions and coordinate program activities.
- Participate in publication in peer-reviewed journals and presentation of data at internal and external meetings and conferences.
• Scientist with a Ph.D. in the area of Cellular or Immunological sciences with at least 5 years of post- graduate working experience, with preferably at least 2 years in an industrial setting.
• Familiarity with human translational research in immunology or oncology is preferred.
• Evidence of project leadership with good communication skills and a publication record in peer reviewed journals are considered key qualifications.
A little about us:
Our shared focus to become a Diversified Specialty BioPharma company is driving us forward. Pioneering in new areas of research.