A Research Project Manager Job in Tucson, AZ is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will be responsible for designing and initiating research and evaluation projects. You will be conducting evaluation of instructional programs and research of educational issues important to the organization.
Research Project Manager job responsibilities include:
• Designs and initiates research and evaluation projects.
• Conducts evaluation of instructional programs and research of educational issues important to the organization.
• Work with SQL program
• Strong customer service
• Master's Degree or higher in Social Science or related research field.
• Five years' experience in an educational or social science program evaluation
• Research, including experience in quantitative and qualitative research, analysis, statistical methods and computer applications
• Ability to use statistical and web applications, such as ArcGIS, SPSS , ASP.net. Ability to use relational databases and structured query language.
If you are interested in this Research Project Manager Job in Tucson, AZ then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com.
For more information please contact Fari at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.