Research Recruiter Sr (Job Number: 024555)
Corporate Office - 102 WILMOT RD
102 WILMOT RD
This is a very exciting time at Walgreens. We're taking our products and services to the four corners of the world as part of the Retail USA division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. Walgreens Boots Alliance was formed through the combination of Walgreens and Europe's Alliance Boots in December 2014, bringing together two leading companies with iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints, shared values and a heritage of trusted health care services dating back more than 100 years each.
Today, Walgreens is the neighborhood drugstore and retailer that makes health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And, we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment.
Join us at Walgreens and find yourself at a place where innovation thrives and incredible career and growth opportunities await. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment and be part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, employees, and the communities we all call home. Job Summary
Responsible for sourcing/recruiting for open positions within the Company, as well as within other business units and building a recruiting pipeline.
- Conducts screening interviews for designated business units. Assess talent and generates qualified candidates through cost effective efforts in a timely manner.
- Adheres to the Talent Acquisition Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). Fulfills business needs with agreed upon Service Level Agreements.
- Represents Walgreens' Companies and the Walgreens' Companies brand to candidates. May present offer to candidates and negotiate if needed following the Talent Acquisition SOP. Ensures timely follow-up with candidates to provide a positive candidate experience.
- Partners with Talent Principal to understand expectations, may participate in meetings to identify role specifications, and provides regular updates to the Talent Principal. Creates a communication pathway that promotes a partnership for acquiring the necessary talent. Prepares target lists for Principals and develops a sourcing strategy for each requisition. Also may participate in feedback sessions with hiring manager and Talent Principal.
- Makes initial candidate contact and builds relationships/ networks with prospects resulting in lead generation and developing prospect's interest level in company opportunities.
- Manages accurate information in applicant tracking system. Maintains accurate candidate documentation to ensure legal compliance with employment practices, policies, procedures, and OFCCP regulations. Ensures compliance for EEO/Diversity Programs.
- Builds a robust network of top talent, gains market intelligence and assesses candidates to gauge talent alignment for a specific role and/or program area.
- Works with Taleo, Avature, LinkedIn, etc., CRM or similar ATS and CRM software tools.
- Oversees the requisition cycle and partners with Talent Strategy team. Interprets Talent Acquisitions plan with Talent Sourcing Team as needs develop and change.
Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 1 years of experience in a recruitment department or staffing agency or High School Diploma/GED and at least 4 years of experience in a recruitment department or staffing agency.
- Experience utilizing behavioral interviewing and other assessment techniques.
- Experience in sourcing, screening, interviewing, and assessing talent.
- Experience with Taleo or similar recruiting software tools (Peopleclick, Kenexa, etc.).
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community and with vendors.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- At least 1 year of experience utilizing behavioral interviewing and other assessment techniques.
- AIRS Certification
- Experience collaborating with internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines
- Experience working with OFCCP compliance guidelines
A little about us:
The training you received, the discipline you embraced, and the responsibilities you held in the military will serve you well at Walgreens.