Intel Labs is seeking an experienced researcher in the area of visual computing. This is a full-time position with the Visual Computing Lab.
In this position, you will be responsible for conceiving, researching, and prototyping new visual computing techniques. You will use your strong knowledge of mathematical and algorithmic techniques to identify and develop new methods in visual computing. This requires a comprehensive understanding of the state of the art.
You must also possess strong verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented environment. You are expected to maintain substantial knowledge of state-of-the-art principles and theories, and to contribute regularly to scientific literature and the research community at large.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your work experience, graduate school, post-doc research and/or relevant internship experiences.
- Must have already graduated with a PhD in computer science, electrical engineering or similar technical discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of research experience with two or more of the following areas:
- visual perception
- visual data processing
- machine learning
- machine reasoning
- motor control
- three-dimensional modeling
- Strong software engineering experience demonstrated through publicly available software systems
- High-level mathematical background
- At least 7 publications in first-tier, highly selective international conferences such as CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, ICML, NIPS, or SIGGRAPH
- 10 publications in first-tier conferences
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.