Sales Intelligence (SI) Team at Business AI, Microsoft AI & Research dedicates to building high qualify, AI products that will dramatically boost the productivity of sales and marketing professionals. This is unique position where you would be a part of building a new enterprise business from ground-up. You will be working with some of the most renowned people in the world in the areas of Machine learning and business transformation. The team is working with various groups across the company from SMSG to Dynamics to Bing and Office. You will work with the most cutting edge technologies like deep learning, reinforcement learning for sales action recommendation, big data analytics, internet/enterprise information processing, etc.
We are looking for a Research Software Development Engineer who has solid coding skill and reasonable machine learning background, and is passionate about developing new AI products. As a RSDE, you will work closely with other researchers and developers in Sales Intelligence team and Business AI organization to prototype AI systems, incorporate machine learning technologies into MS flagship products, and most excitingly develop new AI products.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop high quality, AI products that will dramatically boost the productivity of sales and marketing professionals.
- Work directly with our internal/external customers to develop and deploy AI based systems
- Work closely with researchers to incorporate new research results into AI products
• 3+ years of C++ and/or C# software engineering experience
• 1+ years of product development experience
• Basic knowledge on machine learning
• Self-driven and able to work effectively with research/development team to develop solutions for a broad range of problems.
• BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.