We are looking for talented research scientists who are as passionate as we are about artificial intelligence, advancing science, and inventing the next generation of intelligent machines. We are hiring researchers in a broad range of machine learning areas, including:
As an IBM researcher, you will work on the most cutting-edge, exciting projects and collaborate with top researchers both inside IBM and at our partner universities. Your creativity and innovative problem solving will be essential to the success of our team and the company. We want to bring out the best in you and expect you will do the same for us!
- Deep learning, including novel architectures with attention and memory
- Supervised learning, semi-supervised and unsupervised learning, including generative models
- Reinforcement learning
- Meta-learning, learning to learn
- Multi-task learning, transfer learning, few-shot learning, continual/lifelong learning
- Interpretability, fairness, accountability of machine learning models
- Brain-inspired machine learning algorithms
- Optimization for AI/ML
- Bayesian learning, graphical models, causal models
- Learning theory
- Computational creativity
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.