Responsible for understanding and implementing research data warehousing processes within the client organization. Work closely with LOB leaders and Operations team to achieve business objectives specific to RDW.
- Understand various bank products and systems
- Engineer new reporting processes by using Microsoft PowerPivot (Business Intelligence Tool), SQL, and VBA (language to write macros in MS Excel).
- Play a key role in RDW product developments by gathering requirements from various quarters
- Act as a liaison between Research Operations and various technology teams
- Test applications during development and provide feedback
- Participate in application maintenance and related activities
- Summarize readership data and revenue data from client’s various 3rd party vendors into any type of form and format
- Master various applications such as Product Profile Administration, NextGen, COMPASS etc.
- The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- Able to demonstrate good problem-solving skills and appropriately apply proven solutions. Consistently deliver prescribed outcomes in a timely and accurate manner with appropriate guidance. Apply existing processes and procedures to solve problems and may receive guidance for problems that are non-routine.
- Able to apply general functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows, MAC or other technical tools to complete work assignments. May require knowledge of, or ability to quickly learn specialized software related to the position.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written. Able to communicate effectively with diverse groups of people when completing work assignments.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.