Responsible for understanding and implementing research data warehousing processes within the client organization. Work closely with LOB leaders and Operations team to achieve business objectives specific to RDW.
- Understand various bank products and systems
- Engineer new reporting processes by using Microsoft PowerPivot (Business Intelligence Tool), SQL, and VBA (language to write macros in MS Excel).
- Play a key role in RDW product developments by gathering requirements from various quarters
- Act as a liaison between Research Operations and various technology teams
- Test applications during development and provide feedback
- Participate in application maintenance and related activities
- Summarize readership data and revenue data from client’s various 3rd party vendors into any type of form and format
- Master various applications such as Product Profile Administration, NextGen, COMPASS etc.