Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Aramark's leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation's leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world. Description Position Summary:
Inbound Reservations Sales Agents assist our valued guests with booking new lodging, tour and activity reservations. They also handle general customer inquiries and provide extraordinary, world-class service! Successful agents excel at building rapport, they are knowledgeable about our destinations, and generate excitement for visiting our breath-taking properties! Essential Functions:
- Process all reservation requests, changes and cancellations according to established policies and procedures
- Utilize approved telephone etiquette and Quality Assurance procedures while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor at all times.
- Maintain product knowledge through the effective use of SMS HOST, documented reference materials, Aramark Leisure websites, and Aramark Leisure intranet site.
- Quote accurate rates and inventory availability.
- Suggest alternatives to guests when inventory or rate related events inhibit a guest from making a buying decision.
- Utilize up-selling techniques whenever possible to achieve the highest average rate possible.
- Meet or exceed established monthly and annual sales targets
- Create, maintain, and keep accurate customer records within the client data system
- Communicate professionally at all times to current and prospective guests and clients
- Communicate regularly and work cohesively with direct Supervisor and CRES leadership team to ensure the highest level of sales conversion, customer service and effectiveness exists.
Status and Scope:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- The ability to stimulate and motivate others while being aware of and responsive to their needs and concerns
- Possess a persuasive, "selling" (rather than "telling") communication style
- Socially focused and possesses a "how can I help you?" demeanor
- Are passionate about delivering quality service and making a difference in the guest experience
- Professional and polished demeanor with a positive, upbeat, and friendly personality
- Friendly and genuinely interested in the business, agenda, and needs of others, including the company, its management, the team, the company's customers, or all of the above.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Have excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Possess above average communication skills
- Excellent attendance and reliable
- Can learn quickly and adapt to change in a fast-paced, high performance driven culture
- Possess strong computer skills; Microsoft Outlook and internet browser proficient
- Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Must be flexible to work any shift assigned between 7am - 7pm, 7 days per week, including weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
- Previous hospitality or call center environment is preferred.
- Must be able to type 25 words per minute or more
- Report to the Reservations Manager and work with Reservations Leads
- Computer (excel, word), ten-key adding machine, fax machine, copy machine
- Little or No Travel (>10%)
- SEDENTARY - Lifting up to 10 pounds maximum and occasionally lifting and/or carrying small items (files, manuals, binders)