Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Aramark's leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation's leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
Description: Position Summary:
Inbound Reservations Sales Agents assist our valued guests with booking new lodging, tour and activity reservations. They also handle general customer inquiries and provide extraordinary, world-class service! Successful agents excel at building rapport, they are knowledgeable about our destinations, and generate excitement for visiting our breath-taking properties!
Status and Scope:
- Have a strong sales aptitude with ability to up-sell, cross-sell and overcome objections
- Have excellent problem solving, complaint resolution and negotiation skills
- Have effective communication skills
- Are passionate about delivering quality service and making a difference in the guest experience
- Demonstrate a professional and polished demeanor with a positive, upbeat, and friendly personality
- Can learn quickly and adapt to change in a fast-paced, high performance driven culture
- Demonstrate exceptional habits of dependability and attendance
- Possess strong computer skills; Microsoft Outlook and internet browser proficient
- Have high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Are flexible to work between the hours of 7am-7pm, Mon-Sun
- Previous hospitality experience providing sales or customer service in a call center environment is preferred but not required.
- This is a seasonal position lasting thru mid/late September with the ability to stay on board after September (based on performance)
- Report to the Reservations Supervisor and work with Reservations Leads
Computer (excel, word), ten-key adding machine, fax machine, copy machine Travel Requirements:
Little or No Travel (>10%) Lifting Requirements:
SEDENTARY - Lifting up to 10 pounds maximum and occasionally lifting and/or carrying small items (files, manuals, binders)
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.