Responsible for performing merchandise resets and rack/display placements as designated by pre-established plan-o-grams.
- Set and reset shelf and cooler displays in compliance with company merchandising standards
- Ensure display allows for appropriate product levels in beverage sections and throughout account including shelf allocation and cold equipment.
- Maintain clean and organized back-room during transition and manage trade breakage during reset.
- Meet customer service expectations through daily communication, problem resolution, and appropriate follow up.
- Maintains professional, team relationship with co-workers and customers.
- Transport, replace and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for reset assignments.
- High School
- GED or Diploma required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 1+ years general sales experience required.
- 2+ years sales and customer service specific experience preferred.
- Ability to periodically lift, push, pull 50+ pounds, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.