Responsible for performing merchandise resets and rack/display placements as designated by pre-established plan-o-grams.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Work in teams to perform resets of assigned stores using pre-established plan-o-grams.
- Ensure package, brand, and promotional goals are reflected in the store sets.
- Maintain a safe and unobstructed work environment during reset activities.
- Perform all other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to direct the work activities of other team members that may consist of co-workers and/or persons from different beverage companies in the implementation of the reset activity.
- Provide adequate communication to the customer on the changes to the store as a result of the reset activity.
- Be accountable to the retailer's needs before and after the reset.
- Ability to make decisions and present workable solutions as issues arise during reset activity.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of general work experience required.
- Specific customer service and beverage industry experience preferred.
- Experience working with minimal supervision preferred.
- Must have valid Driver's License.
- Pallet jack certification as required.
- In customer accounts, occasional hot/cold environments.
- Regular bending, kneeling, pulling, and/or lifting of 50+ pounds and climbing.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.