- Provide outstanding customer support by resetting space and executing new schematics associated with new product introductions in all formats of retail accounts
- Perform in-store reset execution activity to include:
Report your arrival to store personal. Install/clean and adjust shelving, rotate product, reset to schematic, price tag all SKU's and sign off with Store Manager.
Qualifications/Requirements SKILLS NEEDED:
- Responsible for ensuring that high merchandising standards are delivered consistently across all PBC business segments
- Accurate record keeping of all field activity to include post reset checklist, store layouts, schematic recaps and PBC equipment execution surveys
- This position requires flexibility to work graveyard and early morning shifts - start times will vary between 10pm and 6am with company van provided
- The position is primarily home based with a reporting location of Modesto, CA
- Ideally suited for anyone living in the Central Valley or Bay Area from Bakersfield to Yuba City - Position primarily covers Northern Markets
- Work occurs within California and Nevada; Daily travel to scheduled activity.
- Overnight travel to outlying markets during increased customer activity
- Highly motivated, self-sufficient, well-organized and a problem solver
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to create and build rapport with retail customers
- Proficient computer skills - Microsoft Office and iOS familiarity
- Previous set crew experience preferred
- Must be able to perform all assigned duties
- Must be able to work flexible hours and travel overnight
- Ability to lift over 50lbs
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.