- Merchandise store shelving, coolers and displays within specifications of Planograms or merchandising standards.
- Rotate products on the shelves.
- Ability to read planograms and set shelving or coolers to reflect the required space
- Use of equipment to transport products (e.g., U Boats, hand trucks, pallet jacks, etc.)
- Display promotional material such as signs, banners and pricing strips/tags in accounts
- Keep back room stock in neat and orderly condition and tagging product locations in small format accounts
- Communicate store issues to store managers and Pepsi account managers
- Build customer relationships at the store level
- Some duties require extensive work to be accomplished inside walk in coolers.(Small Format Accounts)
- Service accounts during designated times established by management/supervisor
- Deliver customer service (e.g., communication, rapport building, attentiveness to customer needs, etc.)
- Ability to operate under minimal supervision (self-managed role)
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
- Maintain process improvement to further enhance productivity of PepsiCo's reset model
- Work proactively with customers to understand business needs and develop strong relationships
- Manage, motivate and develop a team of reset employees in order to increase daily productivity and improve business performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to ensure resets are completed according to agreed upon timetable.
- Set productivity and service targets and ensure proper resource allocation between resets.
- Anticipate potential customer issues, apply contingency planning to avoid customer dissatisfaction.
- Supervise daily operations, delegate tasks and monitor progress.
- Manage the permanent merchandising budget for the MN/Eau Claire market.
High school diploma or GED
A minimum of 2 years experience managing front-line employees
Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
Preferred Job Qualifications:
Bachelors Degree Relocation Eligible
Not Eligible for Relocation