Conroe Regional Medical Center - Conroe, TX Radiation Therapist Conroe Regional Medical Center
is being recognized as a comprehensive regional tertiary referral center after expanding to 360 beds, a staff of 1,200 with over 250 physicians on staff. Both the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and the Emergency Department are Level III services - providing higher levels of care that are not readily available in many regions between Dallas and Houston. The recently opened and expanded Intensive Care and Cardiac Care Units provide state-of-the-art technology and monitoring for as many as 36 patients at a time. The objective of Conroe Regional Medical Center remains the same - to serve the people in the community who come to us for their healthcare needs. The focus continues to expand as we offer the entire region a convenient, quality location filled with educated, professional staff who can provide expert care using technologically advanced techniques and equipment right in their own backyard.Conroe Regional Medical Center
is currently looking for a Radiation Therapist. Responsibilities:
- To maintain an efficient, safe pleasant work environment.
- To assist the Director, Medical Director, Physicist, Dosimetrist, Nurse, and Manager in all aspects of care provided by the Radiation Therapy Department, including, but limited to; treatments, quality improvement, quality control, tumor registry, transportation, radiation safety support and other related duties.
- Current TDH and ARRT to practice in the state of Texas.
- Must have RRT within one year of employment.
- Current BLS required
- Graduate of an accredited program for Radiation Therapy and registry eligible.
- Must pass registry within one year of employment.
- Radiation Therapy experience preferred, to include clinical experience in therapy and dosimetry.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom