Residential Sales Engineer
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This position is responsible for driving growth of new business within the US Partner Business at consulting engineering firms. This candidate will help identify opportunities for business expansion, develop and manage account relationships and provide world class technical application support to consulting engineering firms that contribute to business development for the entire Schneider Electric organization.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Accountable for the sale of our residential products under the direction of the Area Sales Manager and located in the Boston Sales Area.
· Work closely with the Business Development team on sales and promotional activities to profitably grow our business in the assigned area.
· Responsible for working directly with established accounts to educate customers on our product s, s olution s and our application advantages.
· Work with the business development team to target and close new accounts across the area.
· Develop and maintain customer database using various tools, including but not limited to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools. This include s entering new sales lead s and opportunities into the database and managing those to closure.
· Develop and manag e targeted customer account strategies for directly assigned accounts and similarly assist other sales engineers in the area with their residential customer strategies .
· Negotiate and coordinate pricing strategies based on market conditions including the influence of competitive intelligence. Coordinates related activities with others in the area, including the Business.
· Develop team, the Area Sales Manager, Sales Managers, Channel Manager and sales engineers in each territory of the area.
· Ensure customer satisfaction and interactive engagement is maintained to the highest level .
· Analyze information from Schneider Electric databases to identify areas of concern related to customer and product performance.
· Act as liaison between customers , distributors and Schneider Electric on the implementation of strategies and pricing.
This job might be for you if:
• 0 - 2 years of sales experience
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering / Marketing / Business, preferably EE/ME or equivalent experience
• Individual must have strong selling abilities and excellent interpersonal communication skills with customers and partners
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.