Residential Service Plumber
Posted: January 19, 2017
Reference ID: 886407298
A local client is searching for a Residential Service Plumber in the Grass Valley, Nevada City, Auburn area locations. This is a Direct Hire opportunity for the right individual who possesses knowledge of plumbing, installation, troubleshooting and diagnosing, and quoting business. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for a Residential Service Plumber include but are not limited to the following:
- Minimum 2-4 years of Residential Service Plumbing and Installation Experience, using a
flat rate system is a plus.
- Knowledge of local and national plumbing codes is required
- Strong mechanical skills
- A valid driver's license
- Great customer service and communications skills are required
- Must have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, water softeners, drain cleaning, etc.
- Outgoing, professional, and drug-free
- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere and alone as well
Residential Service Plumber candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screening
- Division of Motor Vehicle Check
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ladder Safety
They are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employer paid medical, vacation, retirement with match, bonus structure and more. This is a career where you can make 50K-60K a year and more
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Direct Hire opportunity - Residential Service Plumber or any other related job opportunities with Adecco.