Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Responsible for supporting major elements of the corporate resiliency program. Focus may be on activities related to resiliency risk, controls and compliance management, incident management, crisis management and/or business continuity management. Participate in the overall planning activities of the program and ensure their effective operation. Implement policies, procedures and systems required for coordinating, maintaining and enhancing the overall resiliency mission.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide subject matter expertise in area of resiliency. Coordinate the development, maintenance and testing of all resiliency plans and/or exercises by all business units or other stakeholder groups. Provide guidance and support to business units or other stakeholder groups to ensure all resiliency activities are understood and executed.
- Support resiliency projects as required to ensure the readiness of business, technology or other relevant teams. Facilitate work sessions, exercises and discussions with relevant teams and oversee follow up activities.
- Monitor progress and trending of resiliency activities. Prepare management reports and identify positive or negative trending. Track, analyze and report resiliency metrics and prepare management dashboards.
- Support and maintain resiliency plans, tools, systems, equipment and data repositories. Provide customer support and guidance in the use of resiliency tools.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 4 years of related experience
- Must have experience in Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Proficient capability in understanding business to IT alignment
- Must be strong in design and implementation of a Testing, Training and Exercising Program under Business Continuity and Resiliency.
- Ability to support major elements of the corporate resiliency program.
- Focus may be on activities related to resiliency risk, controls and compliance management, incident management, crisis management and/or business continuity management.
- Participate in the overall planning activities of the program and ensure their effective operation.
- Implement policies, procedures and systems required for coordinating, maintaining and enhancing the overall resiliency mission.
- Ability to define, track and report on complex data.
- Strong background in risk management and financial industry preferred.
- Business Resiliency Industry certification preferred.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.