As a Resolution Analyst you will start a career with a purpose driven company who is changing the landscape of healthcare to help people on the path to better health.
As a Resolution Analyst, you will support our Medicare Part D (Med D) members. As you work with these Med D members, you will answer questions about their coverage and benefits as well as problem solve any concerns they may have. You will evaluate complex issues, use critical problem solving techniques, and apply your critical thinking skills to suggest and implement appropriate solutions.
As you support our Med D members, we will support you by offering all the tools and resources you need to provide resolution to members and we will provide a team structure to partner with you on resolutions. Supporting our members and ensuring they are aware of their benefits and satisfied is important to us. We use our own focus on quality as well as government mandated turnaround times to ensure we do our job effectively.
In this role you will:
· Conduct in depth research on member issues in order to provide quality resolution.
· Creatively construct written communication to members.
· Ability to multitask and work with up to 15 various computer applications.
· Assess issues related to the pharmacy need under Med D guidelines and resolve any issue with an appropriate plan and outcome.
· Document the issue and resolution in the database,adhering to the strict turnaround time as established by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
· Share the outcome to the customer with verbal and/or written correspondence.
· Work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic and regulated team environment.
· Partner with internal business units and external partners when you are navigating and researching issues.
· Acquire and maintain basic knowledge of relevant and changing Med D policies and procedures
A little about us: