The associate in this position takes inbound communication from both internal and external customers via telephone, letters, e-mail and/or social networks. Provides excellent customer service via active listening and professional communication. Identifies, categorizes and resolves root causes of customer issues including technical support on installations and parts inquiries. Identifies problems that he/she cannot resolve and escalates them to appropriate leader within the department. Takes ownership of customer issues and provides complete end to end issue resolution by utilizing resources available.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 80% Customer interaction including inbound customer concerns, outbound customer follow-up and issue resolution.
- 20% Customer issue resolution including follow up to internal and external resources. Other activities as assigned by leadership.
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Supervisor Customer Care
- No direct responsibility for supervising others.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 2 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Associate's degree
- Proficient in SAP/CRM,IBM, and Outlook and navigation of common web applications
- Retail Experience to include Suggestive Selling skills
- Home Improvement Experience
- Technical aptitude for troubleshooting
- Ability to partner with internal and external business partners
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Negotiating/Influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Attention to quality and detail
- Microsoft Windows/Office proficient
- Proficient typing/keyboarding skills
- Multi tasking capability/Time and Case Management skills
A little about us:
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!