Responsible for hotel's Executive Office and for assisting General Manager with analyzing data, writing reports and developing strategic plans. Also responsible for handling customer satisfaction inquiries, related correspondence and communication.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines; time and task management skills
- Highly motivated, solutions-oriented self-starter with adaptable teamwork style
- Ability to communicate effectively and connect with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work independently to support the administration in multiple functions; attention to details, discretion in handling matters of confidentiality
- Savvy computer skills; proficient in MS Office including Outlook, working knowledge of Adobe and advanced skill with Powerpoint
A little about us:
Hyatt’s goal is to become the most preferred hospitality brand – loved and respected by all. We listen and evolve to meet and anticipate the needs of our colleagues, guests and partners.