A high profile position requiring the ability to interact with executives and staff at all levels, across many geographic locations.
- Review, analyze and lead resource management team to maximize the utilization of our people based on their skills and career development goals while meeting the needs of our clients and our business objectives.
- Identify and analyze upcoming Solution capacity to provide Leadership with key areas of focus to grow business.
- Lead resource management team meetings focused on BU and Firm initiatives, current scheduling needs, and outstanding team activities.
- Manage scheduling conflicts and determine resolutions. Additionally, act as the point of escalation for the Resource Management team when needed.
- Execute the scheduling function within the Risk Consulting business unit which includes maintenance of an up-to-date schedule, staff allocation, conflict resolution, alignment of staff career goals, and reporting.
- Enter open client needs into Retain, our staffing database.
- Enter individual’s scheduled time into Retain.
- Workforce Planning/Resource Management.
- Meet or coordinate with new hires to explain and demonstrate the scheduling process.
- Primary point of contact for personnel; ensure resources are receiving timely and appropriate feedback staff.
- Collaborate with the People Operations Leader regarding HR related issues, initiatives and activities.
- Assist with ad hoc reporting and quality assurance process for standard weekly and monthly reports.
- Review the variance in forecasting and productivity with Operating Executive, Assistant Director of Operations as necessary.
- Headcount analysis/needs assessment.
- B.S. or B.A
- 5-7 years experience in public accounting, consulting or other professionals services organization in either a capacity/scheduling or client service role
- Strong communication skills; ability to interact with a wide range of professionals
- Experience with customer relationship management
- Strong leadership skills, as well as being a “team player” and flexible.
- Strong organizational, time management and logical thinking skills; ability to multi-task
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with normal activities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop professional and respectful relationships with people at all levels across multiple groups at a business unit and firm level
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive, but able to recognize and support the partnership’s preferences and priorities.
- Proficiency in planning written and verbal communications.
- Results and profit-oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations; capacity for rendering objective business decisions.
- Strong technical and analytical skills (i.e., Tableau, PowerPoint, Excel, web based applications, etc.).
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!
M/F/D/V Company Overview
Crowe Horwath Overview:
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
A little about us:
Crowe Horwath LLP is a public accounting, consulting and technology firm dedicated to connecting specialized knowledge with innovative technology to bring value to our clients.