Job Description: Summary:
Responsible for the planning and monitoring of heavy customer call traffic across OTC organization. Liaison between floor associates and managers regarding performance measures and status. Duties and Responsibilities:
• Avaya telephony reporting
• Call Center - Genesys Dialer Configuration, Loading, and Reporting
• Proficiency with Workforce management software, e.g.: CentreVu Supervisor, RTA, Aspect, etc
• Forecasting inbound and outbound call demand vs. scheduling of personnel resources
• KPI (key performance indicator) reporting (strong Microsoft Access & Excel skills)
• Track payroll and assist managers with making corrections to recorded work times & out of work reasons, including FMLA tracking and reporting
• Strong multi-tasking skills - ability to self-direct work and meet deadlines
• All in a fast-paced environment.
• Previous experience with scheduling of resources in a call center and/or (preferred) Call Center Supervision experience.
- Early shift for building access and to system data feeds and track voicemails and employee call-offs.
- Monitor and adjust ASC forecasts for inbound and outbound volume for all ASC departments.
- Compile and distribute Daily, Weekly, and Monthly National Reports with Key Performance Indicators to all Business Analysts and other recipients.
- Assist in FMLA and other time-off tracking and support managers with information.
- Update Staffing Lines (IDP) and publish reports to Share Point.
- Track and process hourly associate payroll across Indianapolis and Alexandria.
- Oversee remedy ticket process.
- Provide front-line support to all ASC's for all general questions via the Resource Desk phone number.
- Assign new hires system accesses and login IDs as required. Provide new hire schedules to Human Resources.
- Custodian of the ASC Enterprise VTO (Voluntary Time Off) process and overtime targets across all Call Centers.
- Monitor weather conditions and other potential impacts to service level requirements across the US.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education: High school diploma or GED required; Associates Degree preferred
Experience: Must have five years of customer service experience in a Call Center environment.
Minimum of two years of Call Center Scheduling experience preferred.
Skills: Can work independently.
Strong and independent decision making ability.
In depth PC-skills required for troubleshooting: Excel
, Word and Access.
Must possess excellent organizational and analytical skills.
Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Has successfully demonstrated ability to successfully generate reports.
Has successfully demonstrated the ability to initiate plans with little direction.
Has the ability to multi-task and maintain composure when under pressure.
Demonstrated proficiency with Access, CentreVu Supervisor (CMS), RTA, Aspect or other Workforce management tools. MAS experience is preferred.
Ability to perform and provide accurate results in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.