Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
The Service Resource Specialist manages the customer experience as it relates to service projects to ensure on-time completion and the highest level of satisfaction.
This position is responsible for supporting the activities of the assigned Service Territory which would include; order coordination, tracking parts and dispatching FSRs and obtaining needed resources as directed by the Power Service Manager, Order Managers and Service Project Managers.
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to satisfactorily perform each of these duties:
· Scheduling of the Filed Service Representatives (FSR) in an assigned territory, Identify and assign Lead FSR as needed and assign FSRs as directed by the Power Service Manager, Order Mangers and Services Project Mangers.
· Optimize time and efficiency of FSRs
· Verify travel of FSR’s to ensure optimization
· Scheduling Outside Labor – internal and external, proactively work with 3 rd party companies and other Service Territories to obtain needed manpower and resources.
· Setup and insure all site-specific preparations (overall logistics) are accounted for – drug screens, site specific training, rules/policies, gate badges, etc.
· Track material associated with a specific Work Order, expedite material as needed by working with internal plants and 3 rd party vendors and escalating to senior management as needed.
· Understanding qualification status of FSRs, work with PSM and Order Mangers to insure FSR qualifications meet the requirements of the Service Territory
· Participate in weekly Backlog and Production meetings
· Update the Customer Confirmation Status of Work Orders
· Update PED, CRD and other note fields in Work Order
· Work with other departments within Schneider Electric to facilitate on-time delivery and customer satisfaction
· Develop and maintain professional working relationships with vendors, sales personnel and manufacturer representatives to ensure implementation of agreed-upon contractual obligations
This job might be for you if you have:
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or Applicable Experience
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer-needs assessments, quality standards for services, and conducting evaluations to determine customer satisfaction.
• Professional experience in customer service
• Excellent customer service skills
• Active listener who is adept at planning and organizing
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to gather and analyze data
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to identify and solve problems
• Must be organized, detail-oriented, and a highly adaptable team player
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.