Respiratory Practitioner II (Nights)
- Position Summary: Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center expects our Code of Conduct Value Statements to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community.
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
- We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity
- The RRT will provide services, timely and efficiently, at appropriate levels to all patients and in all settings served by the department. The RRT will perform tasks and duties as outlined in the Respiratory Care Departments Policy and Procedure Manual and will maintain clinical competencies through participation in educational and orientation programs. The RRT should also be able to provide advanced clinical expertise and education to departmental staff members and other members of the healthcare team.
- Position Requirements:
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Respiratory Therapist; Registration - National Board for Respiratory Care; BLS, ACLS, upon hire. PALS, NRP within 3 months of hire.
- Education: Graduate of an Accredited Respiratory Therapy Program
- Experience: One year experience in acute care preferred.
- Special Qualifications: Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, physicians, and other health care team members. Ability to work with others within a team to ensure quality patient
Other Locations For This Job