Respiratory Therapist - Full Time - Nights (6:00 pm - 6:30 am) The Top 3 Reasons Employees Love Working On This Unit:
Learn more about working at Garden Park Medical Center where above all else we are committed to the care and improvement of human life:
- Family Atmosphere
- Strong Emphasis on Patient Care
About Garden Park Medical Center
Since 1973, Garden Park has supported the medical needs of the residents of the Mississippi Gulf Coast. In 2000, Garden Park Hospital became Garden Park Medical Center as the 130-bed acute care facility moved from its original location on Broad Avenue to its brand new $54 million facility on Community Road in Orange Grove. Our many services and physician specialties enable us to provide a wide variety of care and improve patient health outcomes when illness or injury occurs.
At Garden Park, we want to be the employer of choice on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. We understand that our employees juggle multiple demands both in and outside of the workplace. For this reason, we offer a variety of programs and resources to help meet your needs. Our focus is clear: a culture focused on recruiting and retaining talented employees within a culture where you are our top priority. Roles & Responsibilities:
The Respiratory Therapist
provides therapeutic, diagnostic, and emergency services in the acute care setting related to care of the airway and cardiopulmonary system under physician direction. Scope of service includes managing equipment, performing assessments, providing patient care, and educating the patient, family and staff. Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications: Qualifications:
- Education - Graduate of accredited Certified Respiratory Therapist entry level program.
- Experience - Minimum one year of post graduate clinical experience preferred.
- Certifications/Licensure - Licensed by Mississippi Board of Health as a Certified Respiratory Therapist; BLS certification from the American Heart Association; NBRC credentials, ACLS, NRP, PALS preferred.
- Physical Demands/Working Conditions - Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom