Respiratory Therapist Part Time - 24 hours week *Benefits Eligible* (3 - 8 hour shifts)
Timpanogos Regional Hospital in Utah County offers invaluable expertise gained from delivering exceptional patient care since 1998. We may not be bigger, but we strive to be better as our hospital is dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare. We meet that standard through changes in upgrading technology and advanced procedures. While these changes may be constant, our tradition of caring and healing will never fade. Position Type:
Part Time Work Schedule:
2nd shift - Evenings (1300-21:30) 3 days a week and on call on days worked 0600-1300. Job Summary:
*The Respiratory Therapist is c ompetent in all aspects of respiratory care including but not limited to ventilator management, CPAP/BiPAP management, SVN and MDI delivery, obtaining and analyzing ABGs, and airway management.
*Must be a great team member and work well with physicians and staff.
*Must have a great attitude and patient satisfaction skills.
*G reat attention to detail, manage time well, and complete all tasks in a timely and complete manner.Qualifications: LICENSURE:
- Current State of Utah Respiratory Therapist Licensure required.
- Credentialed as a Registered Therapist through National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC).
- Current BLS, ACLS, PALS and NRP certification (available after hire).
- Prefer at least two (2) years of respiratory experience. However, we will consider candidates with less experience if they excel in the above qualities.
- NICU experience preferred.
- Computer experience required.