Texas Orthopedic Hospital - Houston, TX Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Texas Orthopedic Hospital
was opened in 1995. We welcome you to a new era in orthopedic care. As one of the only specialty hospitals in the country focusing solely on orthopedics, Texas Orthopedic Hospital
is pleased to offer all services conveniently located within one building:
Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Clinic Visits
- In and Out-patient Surgery
- Aquatic Therapy
- Spinal Diagnostic and Treatment Center
is currently looking for a Respiratory Therapist (RRT). Responsibilities:
- Under the general supervision of the Respiratory Therapy Supervisor, the Respiratory Therapist provides cardiopulmonary services to patients in accordance with accepted respiratory therapy practices and established Departmental and Hospital standards of care. Collaborates with the Director of Laboratory for technical supervision of the I-Stat machine
- Maintains license by the Texas Department of Health as a Respiratory Care Practitioner Required.
- BCLS the American Heart Association, ACLS and PALS Required
- Registered or eligible for registration through the National Board of Respiratory Care Required.
- Previous experience in provision of hospital respiratory care services preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom