SOUTHERN HILLS HOSPITAL
Utilizing advanced digital technology and an accomplished medical staff, Southern Hills Hospital
provides the communities of southwest Las Vegas with emergency and pediatric emergency services, behavioral health inpatient and outpatient programs for ages 55 and older, an accredited Chest Pain Center, a Certified Primary Stroke Center, OB-GYN and diagnostic imaging and surgical services. Southern Hills Hospital's advanced care and superior service make for better outcomes and an exceptional patient experience.
Respiratory Therapist III - Full Time Fixed
The Respiratory Therapist assumes responsibility for providing therapeutic and diagnostic respiratory care services to patients ranging in ages from neonates through geriatric.
The Respiratory therapist assumes responsibility for providing diagnostic EKG services. He/she adheres to Department Policies and Procedures in assessment, implementation, and evaluation of all Department respiratory care services. Qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduate of Respiratory Care program accredited by the Committee on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC)
Licensure • Licensed with the Board of Medical Examiners required.
• Certification with National Board of Respiratory Care required.
- Nevada licensure to perform arterial blood gases required within 90 days of hire.
- BLS certification required.
- NRP certification required within 90 days of hire.
- Employee must maintain current status of all licenses listed above.
Experience • Minimum of two years clinical experience in an acute care facility or freestanding clinic preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom