Respiratory T herapist (RRT) PRN at Mountain View Hospital - Payson, UT
Mountain View Hospital is currently looking for a Respiratory Therapist to join their team to work as PRN staff.
Mountain View Hospital's physical location is the greatest recruiting asset and liability. Most want to come here, because of the community feel or the family they have in the area. The staff, Managers and Admin work very hard to make the work place a family oriented place to work.
The Respiratory Therapist provides treatment, care and evaluation for patients with respiratory insufficiencies. The tasks and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Delivers and assesses responses to ordered therapy per plan of care including routine and intensive therapy and diagnostic procedures.
- Utilizes various types of oxygen and other therapeutic gas equipment such as masks, tents and incubators.
- Administers prescribed doses of medicinal gases and aerosol drugs.
- Measures ventilatory volumes, pressures and blood gas analysis.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition and general acceptance of treatment.
- Performs a variety of duties related to setting up, operating, cleaning, sterilizing, and storing respiratory therapy equipment.
- Certified Respiratory Therapist required.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist preferred
- Current Respiratory Therapist License through the State of Utah required.
- BLS through American Heart Association required.
- Two(2) years of current Respiratory experience preferred.