Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Job Summary:
The Groundskeeper is responsible for consistently maintaining a neat and clean appearance of the restaurant and surrounding grounds. Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Maintains a friendly, efficient, and positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients, and co-workers; is anticipative of and responsive to customer needs
- Completes daily tasks and assigned work by deadlines and within safety standards
- Proactively performs grounds audits and uses information to recommend positive changes, become more efficient, improve quality of service, maintain safety, and motivate team members to achieve consistently high standards
- Maintains all grounds and parking lot areas so that they are free from trash and debris
- Cleans and resets tables and chairs
- Performs other tasks, as needed, to maintain the assigned area in a clean and orderly fashion
- May assist servers, bartenders and other restaurant associates with tasks to promote repeat excellent guest visits
- Position requires that the individual have a high school degree or G.E.D.
- Position also requires that the individual have a minimum 1-3 years experience within the grounds keeping field or a related field.
- Must have the ability to solve problems and respond to various requests and situations that arise; must be able to lead and coach other employees.
- This position isn't the front line of food service, but customer attentiveness and a neat appearance is still necessary.
- Must possess the stamina for busy days on your feet in an outdoor environment.
- Able to lift heavy objects like trash bags, kegs, or pallets of stock.
- Ability to safely operate cleaning equipment using safety procedures.