Retail Account Executive - NeoStrata - Central CA
Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recruiting a Retail Account Executive based in Central California area (home office). The position is responsible to manage and grow the company’s existing business in a specific geographical retail territory (e.g. ULTA) in the area. This position will report to the West Regional Sales Manager of Exuviance Brand sales team at Specialty Beauty organization.
NeoStrata Company, Inc., a global leader in Specialty Beauty with professionally-endorsed brands including NeoStrata®, Exuviance® and CoverBlend® develops and markets innovative antiaging skincare products incorporating the Company’s propriety ingredient technologies including patented bionic acids, Aminofil®, and N-acetyl glucosamine.
This position will have responsibility for:
• Call on and service all individual doors assigned and directly responsible to achieve designated sales goal per door.
• Develop a seasonal and annual retail sales plan for each door in your territory
• Monitor these retail sales on a month to month basis; evaluate actual sales versus planned sales and/or last year sales. Point out areas of success and areas that are deficient. For areas that are deficient you are to develop a reasonable plan of action to your Regional Manager that will reverse the performance.
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with the Store Managers, Prestige Managers and the Event Coordinator. Maintain effective commutations with account personnel at all levels and at all locations
• Manage and run store events which usually Friday and/or Saturday
• Inventory Assortment Management
• Leading, recruiting, training, and managing freelancers to help deliver goals including using their support in-store events.
• Setting goals and priorities for own goals. Manage budgets and allocate resources including sample and freelancer budget
• Lead and partner in influencing & shaping brand’s store events, promotion, merchandizing planogram to enhance selling
• Training of new sales associates including one-on-one training of store sales associates on Exuviance brand selling techniques, basic product knowledge and product application.
• Cultivating new business opportunities within own territory
• Displaying knowledge and expertise of sound management practices. Examples include generating and implementing new and creative solutions, showing effective planning and prioritization skills, and recommending adjustments to strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness.
• Effectively communicating with management, including sales projections and resource needs.
• BA/BS is required.
• A minimum of 3 years of sales experience in consumer packaged goods (including cosmetic or beauty products) required
• Prestige beauty sales experience is strongly preferred
• Ability to work collaboratively with others is required
• Small-company experience is preferred
• Must have demonstrated leadership skills and ability to consistently deliver strong results.
• Must have the ability to self-start and motivate effectively across peers
• Demonstrate accuracy and quality of work
• Be active in problem solving
• Accept constructive criticism and feedback.
• Prioritize and organize your work activities
• Willing to work Saturdays required, as the needs of the business dictate (take Mondays off instead)
• The position requires up to 80% domestic travel
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
North America-United States-California-Stockton, North America-United States-California-Bakersfield, North America-United States-California-Modesto, North America-United States-California-Los Angeles, North America-United States-California-San Jose, North America-United States-California-Palo Alto
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)