serve as Brand Ambassadors for The Coca-Cola Company by providing impeccable guest service and salesmanship to Company employees and guests of The Coca-Cola Company. This position involves cross deployment between the Coca-Cola Company store and the World of Coca-Cola Retail stores.
The primary function of the Retail Ambassador role is to assist in driving store revenue through a variety of tasks. Retail Ambassadors are the first point of contact for guests and play a critical role in establishing and sustaining an environment where guests are the center of the shopping experience.
In addition to Retail Ambassador roles and responsibilities, the Retail Ambassador is responsible for supporting the retail team in overseeing the operational functioning of the sales floor, cash wrap, and back of house operations:
Leadership Behaviors & Skills Requirements:
- Ability to be trained and crossed utilized at Corporate store and World of Coca-Cola Retail Store Function as a source of knowledge about retail merchandise to include: product knowledge, and inventory levels (in-stock and out of stock).
- Demonstrate features and benefits of merchandise/product in order to educate the guests and promote sales.
- Proficient use of Point of Sales (POS) devices and machines. High degree of accuracy in handling all retail transactions.
- High degree of salesmanship to include: approaching and acknowledging guests, assessing guest's needs and making recommendations, suggestive selling and closing the sale.
- Participates in organizing and executing the bi-annual inventory and performs scheduled inventory updating/cycle counts. Assist with all price changes and ticket merchandise prior to staging on sales floor. Assist with merchandise order placement, processing and replenishment.
- Assist and maintain sales floor, cash wrap, and back of house for maximum efficiency.
- Maintain visual standards and follow the plan-o-grams set by the planners, merchandise manager, and visual merchandising lead.
Educational Requirements and Experience:
- Act Like an Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our system, our customers and key stakeholders
- Inspire Others: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 vision demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- Collaborate with the System, Customers and key Stakeholders: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the system
- Lives the Value: Demonstrates the values of The Coca-Cola Company through words, actions and by example; fosters an environment that reflects the values of the company.
- Guest Service: Ensures that the guest remains top priority before, during and after the purchase
- Organization: Ability to organize, prioritize assignments and meet deadlines.
- Accuracy: Ability to handle cash and provide change without error.
- Business Etiquette &Professionalism: Communicate effectively with guests, members of management and ambassadors. Ability to communicate with others, via telephone or in person, in a professional and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport. This includes the ability to understand, be diplomatic and tactful, demonstrate appropriate behavior in social situations and maintain composure in negative circumstances in order to achieve results.
- Communication: Ability to represent The Company effectively in a public forum through verbal and visual presentations, delivering guest service that enhances the reputation and image of The Company.
- Safety Procedures: Knowledge of and ability to proactively recognize and report safety issues or incidences and maintain a clean, safe work environment (e.g. customer safety, keeping work aisles clear, sanitary health practices, proper placement of tools and machinery, etc.).
- Flexibility: Ability to change or adapt work practices, priorities or to reschedule activities in response to changing conditions or multiple work demands.
- Retail Sales Knowledge: Knowledge of and ability to apply retail selling skills.
- Salesmanship: Demonstrated practice of investigating and satisfying customer needs through a process that is efficient, fair, sincere, mutually beneficial, and aimed at long-term productive relationship. In addition to the above responsibilities, there may be additional responsibilities to fulfill the Retail Ambassador position requirements.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 1 year experience working in a retail environment
• Experience operating a Point of Sale (POS) device or machine
• Track record of thriving in a team centric environment
• Excellent attendance and punctuality history
• Candidates will be selected based on the following: Performance history
• Trained and cross utilized in front and back of house (ability to work front and back of house)
• Attendance and Punctuality
• Must be able to perform well in abehavioral/scenario based interview
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top