Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: The NFL Shop at Super Bowl is a specialized pop-up store that will operate out of the George R. Brown Convention Center beginning 10 days prior to Super Bowl and running through Super Bowl Sunday. We will be selling the NFL offiical Super Bowl merchandise and be a focal point of the NFL Experience.
- Provides Retail Services in the NFL Shop at Super Bowl while upholding customer service, selling, inventory integrity and cash handling standards
- Maintains appearance level standards within store, straightens items as needed
- Maintains proper quantity of items in the store and alerts managers of replenishment needs
- Maintains a professional appearance and behavior
- Greets customers and attends to their needs while providing information about products to be sold
- Sells merchandise and accurately handles both credit and cash transactions
- Operates cash register properly
- Must be outgoing and friendly
- Must possess a willingness to learn
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to read, write, and follow instructions
- Prior retail and cash handling experience strongly preferred
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.