About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Department Overview • Candidates must be flexible with their schedule until 11:00PM; as well as weekends until 9:00PM Job Description The Retail Credit Analyst analyzes consumer retail applications following and adhering to the procedures and policies set-forth by the company in a consistent and repeatable manner. The Analyst is evaluated on performance metrics to acquire business to generate profit for the organization while ensuring compliance to mitigate risk. This job will provide excellent customer service while effectively communicating credit decisions to clients to support company's competitive advantage. Job Requirements • Performs in-depth analysis, investigation and decisioning on retail and lease credit applications based on the company risk policy and 4 C's of credit and then educate and communicate decisions to appropriate dealers and business clients
• Performs detailed verification and documentation for all applications that meet the approval criteria
• Provides superior customer service while building professional rapport with clients to sustain acceptable cashing ratios and a balanced portfolio mix
• Ensures compliance to all corporate standards, processes and procedures outlined in the Credit Policy Manual and set forth by management
• Executes client level strategies as outlined by management
• Assists clients and the funding department in any contract problems and funding issues that may occur
• Engages in appropriate credit training, personnel development and coaching exercises as designated by management Qualifications • High School diploma or equivalent required
• Bachelor's degree highly preferred (Finance or business related fields)
• Work experience equivalent to Bachelor's degree (3-5 years Underwriting or equivalent experience) highly preferred
• At least 3 years' experience in consumer or indirect automotive credit operations preferred
• Proven ability to review and interpret credit reports preferred
• Thorough understanding of Federal and State legislation affecting the finance and insurance business preferred
• Complete knowledge of Credit Policy and applicable processes and procedures relating to risk and consumer credit operations preferred Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Michigan City (Primary) Farmington Hills
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.