Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: Aramark Leisure
specializes in recreational and entertainment needs in national and state parks, zoos, aquariums, science centers, museums and other day-use cultural attractions. The scope of our operations includes operating lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise shops, fine dining restaurants, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service and various zoos, aquariums, and other cultural attractions for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States in over 12 states. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
We are currently seeking a Retail Manager
for our Aramark operation at Mesa Verde
in Mancos, CO. Responsibilities:
- Identifying and clarifying internal/external customer needs and expectations, taking actions to ensure that Aramark and customer goals are aligned and met
- Managing overall financial performance of zone including reviewing and analyzing financial statements and data and other appropriate financial information, to monitor attainment of financial goals
- Managing succession-management process for appropriate personnel in the department.
- Ensuring organizational structures and resourses are aligned with strategy
- Setting and communicating performance expectations and goals, and how these contribute to the strategy
- Providing coaching and mentoring that includes developmental plans, training, resources, and development plans
- Ensuring team members have sufficient resources to perform their jobs and to meet goals and deadlines
- Communicating the strategic vision to employees and obtaining their input and commitment, motivating them to work toward common plans and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree (and/or requisite industry & management experience)and 2-4 years supervisory experience in a retail management environment that included Profit & Loss responsibilities.
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services is essential to success in this role.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite Applications required.
- Good interpersonal and strong conflict resolution skills are required.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.