Adecco is currently managing the hiring for a local merchandising client, Serv-U-Success in their search to fill a NIGHT SHIFT Merchandising, Retail & Stocking job in Sturgis. In these Merchandising, Retail & Stocking jobs, you will be responsible for stocking merchandise on shelves, completing resets of store merchandise and general merchandise management in a fast paced environment. Position is long term-to-hire. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
MUST have at least 1 year of retail experience and:
- Ability to work alone or in a team environment.
- Have good customer service skills
- Able to follow directions and retain training
- Dependable with great attendance
- Stock and clean shelves
- Must be available for part-time work and Flexible to work some Saturdays and Sundays.
Applicants will need to complete standard onboarding documents. There will be limited times scheduled for onboarding in Sturgis, but if you cannot make those times, then this may include visiting the Adecco office in Kalamazoo or Elkhart (your choice) to verify identification. (Yes, the job is in Sturgis)
- Candidates with industrial and retail experience desired
This is an Immediate opening.
Example onboarding process:
Step 1. Call the Adecco Office in Kalamazoo at 269-353-3941 (yes, the job is in Sturgis)
Step 2. Complete the onboarding documents.
Step 3. Bring your ID to the Kalamazoo or Elkhart office for verification
Step 4. Interview and Job Start.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Pay is a minimum of $10.00/hr.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for these Merchandising, Retail & Stocking jobs in your area for Serv-U-Success or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
How to Apply
There are three ways for you to apply
1. Call the office at 269-353-3941
2. Go to AdeccoUSA.com and create a Profile. Call the office after completion
3. You can Email through Indeed.com or snailmail your resume to our recruiters at:
Emileigh Dewitt or Stuart Hamblin
Recruiter, SW Michigan Market
Adecco Light Industrial
5955 W Main St
Kalamazoo, MI 49009
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.