Under general supervision of the Field Sales Support Coordinator supports sales associates with effective merchandising activities. Services medium and large accounts by applying merchandising standards as well as training store personnel.
- Responsible for implementing company standards for store appearance and merchandise arrangement.
- Assists new customers in initial store set up and stocking of merchandise.
- Evaluates current level of stock in store and maintains stock by placing and transmitting orders.
- Responsible for removing damaged and outdated merchandise and prepares returns.
- Actively involved in product relocation store resets labeling and annual or semi-annual inventories; resets will be accomplished with minimal guidance and when new planograms are adopted or new lines are added to the stores' list of approved vendors.
- Creates product labels for new inventory and removes expired products from shelves.
- Merchandises specific categories within a store environment using plan-o-gram implementation.
- Maintains store aisles clean and free of product and packaging materials so that customer traffic is not impeded.
- Serves as a consultant when dealing with product placement merchandising concepts and ideas to customers.
- Works directly with in-store personnel on merchandising needs.
- Must be willing to travel extensively.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration accountancy sales marketing computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year Bachelor's Degree Program or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires two (2) to four (4) years directly related and progressively responsible experience.
- Good selling skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Knowledge of ABC policies programs & services and products
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong creativity skills; focused and disciplined
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills; knowledge of Microsoft Word Excel and PowerPoint
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.