Under general direction of the Director, Good Neighbor Pharmacy Services, the Retail Project Manager, Good Neighbor Pharmacy Design Services will facilitate and manage the start to finish process of Good Neighbor Pharmacy store renovation projects. This role requires extensive nationwide travel including overnight travel 75% of the time (depending on the timeline, travel could be more or less).
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages and coordinates multiple pharmacy renovation projects in Good Neighbor Pharmacy locations.
- Performs on-site store visits, take photos, measurements, and determine scope of work to be done.
- Works with appropriate ABC and outside personnel to determine layout and design of the store.
- Manages the appropriate AmerisourceBergen and Good Neighbor Pharmacy personnel, as well as the other hired contractors to ensure deadlines are met on each individual pharmacy renovations.
- Assists in the installation of standard Good Neighbor Pharmacy signage.
- Works with sub-contractors and ABC personnel to coordinate all aspects of the renovation including all construction, painting and flooring activities.
- Collaborates with store owner, design team and Business Coach to determine what can be feasibly done with the budget available.
- Executes on mutually agreed upon scope of work within a reasonable timeline.
- Maintains constant contact with pharmacy owner before, during and following each pharmacy project.
- Responsible for presenting a statement of work and project details to customer and attains a signature.
- Must be willing to work extended hours and some weekends as needed to keep projects on pace.
- Performs other duties as required.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Community Pharmacy, layout and flow, generally obtained from customer facing roles in the field.
- Bachelor's degree in business, technology or engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a project manager.
- The candidate will have strong relationship building, communications and writing skills, excel at multi-tasking and be a problem solver.
- Successful candidates will be strategic, collaborative, creative, and results driven.
- CAD drawing experience desired
- Ability to travel up to 75% required
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of pharmacy operations and an understanding of AmerisourceBergen retail programs, particularly Good Neighbor Pharmacy
- CAD drawing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Adobe, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to be multi-task oriented