The location for this role is flexible - can be located out of any Penn East Market location or White Plains, NY.
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That's why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. This position will be part of the National Retail Sales Organization.
This position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Co by leading a team of Retail Sales Professionals for a specific geography, Market Unit or Retail Channel. This person oversees the overall development of the Retail business growth for the area.Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Align on and achieve Retail sales volume, revenue and MC profit goals for the assigned geography or channel.
- Provide leadership to a team of Retail Sales Professionals
- Leverage financial planning models to develop negotiation plans to grow revenue and profit
- Develop Key Account team for future success
- Demonstrate strong analytical and presentation skills
- Highly Organized
- Grow Existing accounts and acquire new accounts
- Provide superior customer service
- Activate local marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
Key Business Metric(s): Net Rev 115 Million
Position Supervises: 8 direct reportsQualifications/Requirements Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or a minimum of 7 years sales experience with track record of success on large, complex CPG customers.
Preferred Qualifications/Skills & Capabilities:
- Seven years of sales experience; preferably with a consumer packaged goods organization
- A minimum of 5 years of fact-based direct selling experience
- Previous people management experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Exceptional leadership and customer management skills.
- Superior time management skills, ability to multitask, set priorities and plan.
- Strong use of influencing skills to gain alignment, agreement, and commitments (internal/external).
- Strong ability to work within and be successful in a highly matrixed environment.
- Strong analytical skills: ability to link strategies and objectives to develop a plan.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to send and receive information clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work independently, and solve problems by leveraging multiple function support.
- Strong planning/organizing skills: capable of managing major projects simultaneously.
- Above average finance skills in order to build compelling profit wins for customer and internal stakeholders.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently without constant direct supervision.
- Superior presentation skills, both in development of compelling stories and in presenting them at all levels within customer and internal organization.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 25% of the time.
Eligible for Standard Relocation