Airgas, an Air Liquide company is Now Hiring Retail Sales Representative w/CDL in San Diego, CA
Are Safety, Ethics and Excellent Customer Service important to you?
Are you intrigued by supporting customers in aerospace, hospitals, labs, universities, manufacturing, etc?
Are you ready to be part of a passionate and hard-working team eager to drive our business forward? Discover an exciting Career with Airgas as our Retail Sales Representative w/CDL!
As the leading U.S. distributor of industrial, medical and specialty gases and hardgoods, Airgas has a focus on quality products-but we recognize that it's the quality of our people that makes our success possible. With more than 17,000 associates working in approximately 1,100 locations-branches, retail stores, gas fill plants, specialty labs, gas production facilities and distribution centers-chances are, there is a career at Airgas custom fit for you. Bring your competitive drive to Airgas and ability to work in a fast-paced, results oriented environment! Key Responsibilities include:
The Retail Sales Representative will be responsible for meeting customer needs for products and services in our retail stores.
Qualifications: Successful candidates will:
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and equipment.
- Supporting customer needs by preparing assisting with will call orders, counter sales and telephone inquiries.
- Enter in sales quotations, orders and inventory tracking into database
Airgas offers a full benefits package includes:
- Be committed to safety and team excellence
- Be personable, professional, responsive, knowledgeable and bring value to the Customer's business
- Have a High School Diploma and a minimum of 2 years of related customer service experience
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Windows, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Exercise strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Hold a valid Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Class B license with a Hazmat and Airbrake endorsements.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, Tuition Reimbursement and much more...
What do our Team Members have to say?
"Great place to work with great growth potential" - Director, Atlanta
"Opportunity to advance and a great safety program" - Driver, Cheshire
"Fun people to work with and flexible management" - Sales Specialist
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability
A little about us:
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.