Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- This position is available at the Collin County Detention Facility in McKinney, Texas
- This position requires a background check performed by the client
- Restock inventory as needed
- Maintains a professional appearance and behavior
- Greets customers and attends to their needs
- Sells merchandise
- Opportunity is Monday-Friday during the day, no nights or weekends
- All work is indoors
- Paid vacation after one year of service
- Hourly 401K is available after one year of service
- Benefits available
- Able to lift 20 pounds, although we cannot think of anything weighing more than 10 pounds
- We work fast and have fun. So will you!
- We will train you to further your career!
- Must be outgoing and friendly
- Must possess a willingness to learn
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to read, write, and follow instructions
- Must show up for work and be ready to have a blast!!
- Must have a positive attitude!
- Must be able to read through all this and still be willing to apply!
- Must apply for this position because you did indeed read through all this!
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.