Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Works in the retail warehouse picking commissary orders
- Maintains appearance level standards within store, straightens items as needed and etc
- Help receive and store incoming orders following FIFO
- Maintains a professional appearance and behavior
- Maintains cleanliness of warehouse and surrounding areas
- Reports to Commissary Director
- Must be outgoing and friendly
- Must possess a willingness to learn
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to read, write, and follow instructions
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work on your feet for long periods of time
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.