Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description
Position Summary: Responsible for the coordination of gift shop services, including selling and restocking the gift shop items. Welcomes and accommodates guests and staff in an effective and courteous manner. Assists with the operation of the snack bar as needed.
• Greet guests as they arrive and depart in a timely manner always delivering exemplary customer service
• Maintain daily side work ensure any required logs are completed in a timely manner also complete any restocking and cleaning duties
• Keep accurate accounts and spoilage records
• May be required to keep an inventory of stock - noting any out of stock items or possible shortages
• Maintain positive attitude in high stress situations
• Responsible for daily cash bank and accurately making change for guests
• Cleans public and employee restrooms and communicates ordering needs for the restrooms
• Ensures adequate and correct product is in retail store
• Must be able to work with diverse populations in a supportive and positive manner
• Diplomatically handle guest complaints always be polite and maintain a professional manner
• Prepares for the next shift by cleaning designated areas and returning all food items to designated storage areas making sure to cover and date all perishable items
• Operate cash register at snack bar, take orders, ensure customers receive food in a timely manner
• Maintain on-site refrigerator, counter space, espresso machine and other snack bar equipment
• Keeps the orders organized and ensures that orders are received by correct customers
• Ensure proper handling of all food products and equipment is maintained, to ensure food safety standards are adhered to at all times
• Ensure cleanliness and a pleasant atmosphere of snack bar and retail store at all times dispose of trash properly and stock necessary items.
• Must be flexible and willing to work a varied schedule, weekends and holidays are required
• Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy
• Report to work on time and in complete uniform
• Maintain cleaning schedule of equipment and facilities
• Employee is responsible for general knowledge of corporate environmental policies and procedures and how they relate to their job functions.
• Employee is responsible for knowing the environmental aspects and associated impacts of their job position. Job specific Environmental Aspects and Impacts will be communicated by manager during EMS training.
• Environmental objectives and targets will be communicated by managers for each department during EMS training. Qualifications
- Must be outgoing and friendly
- Must possess a willingness to learn
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to read, write, and follow instructions
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.