Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: The job position is on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6:00pm to 10:30pm. Delivering product packages to inmates.
- Works in the Retail Store while upholding customer service, selling, inventory integrity and cash handling standards
- Maintains appearance level standards within store, straightens items as needed and etc
- Maintains proper quantity of items in the store and alerts managers of replenishment needs
- Maintains a professional appearance and behavior
- Greets customers and attends to their needs while providing information about products to be sold
- Sells merchandise and handles money
- Operates cash register properly when required
- Process transfers as required
- Must be outgoing and friendly
- Must possess a willingness to learn
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to read, write, and follow instructions
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.