About The Coca-Cola Company
Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It's the best-known product in the world. We've been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same.
As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving - we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world's top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks (Coke, Coke light, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee. Altogether, that adds up to more than 1.9 billion drinks around the globe every day. Global Business Services (GBS)
GBS is The Coca-Cola Company's multi-functional internal shared-services organization providing a wide range of transactional services across all Coca-Cola business units within functional areas such as: Finance and Procurement Operations, Human Resources Operations, Workplace Strategy and Operations, Controls and Compliance, Change Practice, Operational Excellence, Data Governance, User Experience and Content, and Creative Business Solutions. Our GBS main locations are Warsaw (Poland), Drogheda (Ireland), Buenos Aires (Argentina), San José (Costa Rica), Manila (Philippines), and Atlanta (Georgia, USA). We offer our associates:
- The Coca-Cola Company's extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do.
- The challenge of meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career.
- A unique culture where people do what they love and live their values.
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
At The Coca-Cola Company, our people
have their own formula for turning passion into action. Together, that's how we push the world's greatest brands to new heights. What's your secret formula? Retail Trade Customer Reimbursement Analyst
(This position has 5 openings available) Position Overview
This position is responsible for the timely review and release of broker-generated trade payments > $25k and the audit of 2% of those under this threshold. Additionally responsible for the creation of the trade payments for non-broker managed customers, CIA payments, trade deduction write-offs, and the ARP unsalable program. Provides correct application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and the Standard Accounting Manual. Ensures that the controls surrounding the trade payment management process are adequate and effective. Position interfaces with Key Accounts, Branch Management, and Region Sales and Finance. Key Responsibilities
- Perform daily 2% audit of broker-released trade payments
- Perform audit and release of 100% of payments > = $25,000
- Build and maintain relationships with and field inquiries from broker teams, Retail finance, sales, A/R, and customers directly
- Perform month end write-off of customer deductions to trade funds
- Provide deduction management for non-brokered customers and
- Military deductions
- Unsaleable deductions - ARP program
- Distressed sales deductions
- Provide process management and deduction root cause analysis to business partners
- Monthly review / analysis of small balance write-offs
- Perform deduction root cause analysis
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in PC Skills, including intermediate or higher skills in Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance and/or Accounting required. Related Experience:
2+ years of experience in Accounts Receivable, Cash Application, Finance or Accounting
- Prior experience working with internal clients and external customers to resolve finance, accounting or cash application issues required
- Month end closing processes and knowledge of accounting principals
- SAP FI, Accounts Receivable experience strongly preferred
That sounds appealing? Then start now - TASTE THE FEELING .
- DRIVE INNOVATION : Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS : Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER : Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS : Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS : Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Please submit your application (CV and Cover Letter) in English.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top